Wednesday, September 28, 2011
A quote I think everyone should hear by native Oklahoman Elizabeth Warren
I really dig this woman! Elizabeth Warren was recently caught saying this. The conservative right-wing folk passed this around thinking it would help them raise money off her. I guess the left is doing the same. The quote is amazing and there is video of her actually saying it, but I love the work put into this short clip I found on youtube. Follow this link to learn more about Elizabeth's campain out east!
Labels:
ElizabethWarren,
middle class,
middle-class,
middleclass,
Oklahoman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The study , published Dec. 7 in the-peer reviewed online journal PLoS One, provides proof-of-principle -- that is, a demonstration of feasib...
-
From DPRN-Oklahoma: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2pm - 4pm , the Drug Policy Reform Network will be meeting at the Gypsy Coffee House, 303 N. ML...
-
Oklahoma Raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Oklahomans deserve a raise. Sign the petition bellow to tell Oklahoma's lawmakers to ra...
-
This week in Tulsa- Meet the Democrats pick to run against Mary Fallin. Rep Joe Dorman - Candidate for Governor of Oklahoma Frida...
-
.. Nation wide Kiss In Because we all believe in equal rights!! - Protest Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009 Time: 11:30am - 2:30pm Lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment